- Yoke & sleeves are 100% Polyester textured knit
- Body is 100% Polyester mesh
- Neck is 1x1 knit rib
- NFL Replica Collection jocktag on lower left front
- Year/ID tag below jocktag
- Traditional Fit: this item fits a little roomier in the sleeve & body
Refer to our sizing chart for detailed measurements.
After a promising career at Arizona State, where he was voted Pac-10 Defensive Player of the Year in 1997, Pat Tillman was recruited by the Arizona Cardinals. Upon entering the professional league, #40 moved from his college position as a linebacker to safety. Tillman only played a short career in the NFL before enlisting in the U.S. Army, where he was later killed in action. The Cardinals have since retired his #40 jersey.