- Yoke & sleeves are 100% Polyester textured knit
- Body is 100% Polyester mesh
- Neck is 1x1 knit rib
- NFL Replica Collection jocktag on lower left front
- Year/ID tag below jocktag
- Traditional Fit: this item fits a little roomier in the sleeve & body
Refer to our sizing chart for detailed measurements.
A Heisman Trophy winner during his reign at Stanford University, Jim Plunkett became the only quarterback in NFL history to win two Super Bowl championships without being inducted into the Hall of Fame. 1980 was a turnaround year for #16, as he led the Raiders to a Super Bowl championship against the Philadelphia Eagles, while also being named MVP of the game.