Bo Jackson 1987 Authentic Jersey Kansas City Royals
After opting to play professional baseball instead of signing with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Bo Jackson signed with the Kansas City Royals in the 1986 draft and would make his official major league start at left field in the ’87 season. Jackson’s 1987 road jersey features a Royals team logo patch on the left sleeve, while the right sleeve is stitched with the Howser 10 patch – tributing Dick Howser, who managed the Royals from 1981-86.
- 100% polyester doubleknit body
- Twill logo, name, and numbers
- Royals patch on left sleeve
- Howser 10 patch on right sleeve
- Hand wash only
- Please refer to specific internal hangtag for additional details