- 100% polyester doubleknit
- Tackle twill or chenille front logo
- 1x1 rib trim on collar, sleeves, and waistband
- Zip front closure
- Mitchell & Ness embroidery on right cuff
- Team name and felt year ID tag sewn into the back waistband
- Tailored Fit: This style fits slimmer in the body and sleeve
Refer to our sizing chart for detailed measurements.
The 86th season of Yankees baseball was not one for the record books. Despite good numbers from Dave Winfield and Don Mattingly, the Bronx Bombers finished the season in 5th place. Manager Billy Martin was relieved of his duties for the 5th and final time as George Steinbrenner replaced him with Lou Pinella in June. These were tough times for the Yankees. At least they looked good in their batting practice jackets.