- 100% nylon jacket with mesh lining
- 1x1 rib trim on collar, sleeves & waistband
- Snap front closure
- Embroidered NBA logo on upper right chest
- Mitchell & Ness embroidery on right cuff
- Team name & felt year ID tag sewn into the back waistband
- Tailored fit: this style fits slimmer in the body & sleeve
Refer to our sizing chart for detailed measurements.
The Hawks made their 4th consecutive playoff appearance in 1996 after finishing the season with a 46 - 36 record. They knocked the Pacers out in round one but fell to the Magic in the second round. The 1995 - 96 season is probably most remembered as the season that their legendary head coach went into the record books. On March 1, 1996 Lenny Wilkens won his 1,000th game, becoming the first NBA coach to reach that milestone.