- 100% nylon jacket with mesh lining
- 1x1 rib trim on collar, cleeves & waistband
- Snap-front closure
- Embroidered NBA logo on upper right chest
- Team name & year felt id tag is sewn into back waistband
- Tailored Fit: this style fits slimmer in the body & sleeve
Refer to our sizing chart for detailed measurements.
The 1996 - 97 Portland Trail Blazers finished the season with a 49 - 33 record and made their 15th consecutive postseaton appearance. They were unable to advance past the first round, falling to the Lakers in four games.